A 24-year-old girl was killed after an iPhone 6 had fallen in the bathtub.

The incident occurred last night in the southeast of Moscow.

Yevgeniya Sviridenko died of electric shock. IPhone 6 was connected to a charger.

Her roommate, who also called for an ambulance and told medics about the cause of the incident, found the body of the deceased.

It is assumed that the girl took the phone into the bathroom in order to check her page in VKontakte.

iPhone killed a 24-year-old girl

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *